Explore the College
(*Located on delaGATE -- see Faculty and HR/Payroll tabs unless noted)
- Academic Calendar
- Business Services for Staff (office supplies, duplicating, catering, mail and overnight and other business services)
- Campus Information
(*See the Faculty tab - Provost channel)
- Payroll and HR
(*See the HR/Payroll tab)
- Directory of Departmental Phone Numbers
- Directory of Staff Phone Number (*See MainGate - Directory channel)
- Student Handbook
This section contains basic information needed to begin your time at the College in an efficient and effective manner. Some of the resources provided are contained within delaGATE, the College's portal system. To access those resources, you will need your DCCCid (P00######).
The campus information file contains a complete explanation of academic and administrative policies and procedures. Areas of interest to faculty new to the College include the sections on payroll, parking, instructional materials, and academic honesty. You may also want to check out the sections on classroom and emergency procedures for important information about College policies.
The campus information file answers questions such as:
- What are The College's mission and values?
- What are competencies?
- How do I get copies made?
- What about academic honesty?
- Where can I send students for help?
- What accommodations are available for special needs students?
- What do I do in an emergency?
Campus information files for full-time and part-time faculty are available on the Faculty tab in delaGATE.
College Advisory System
The College Advisory System (CAS) at the College is a system of representative committees composed of students, support staff, administrators, and faculty. Its mission is to provide:
- A vehicle so that ideas from all constituencies will receive consideration
- Dialog on substantive educational issues
- A forum to deliberate and reach consensus on items of College-wide interest
The College Advisory System consists of seven standing committees and a steering panel. All committees will follow Robert's Rules of Order with designated exceptions. All members of the committees and the Steering Panel are to be elected. More information about the CAS can be found on the College's S:\Global drive or on the CAS channel on the faculty tab within delaGATE.
The college catalog contains up-to-date information about the College's programs and courses.
College Closing Notification
Your DCCCid is required for access to most computer systems and to use the library.
Human Resource & Payroll
Quickly access pay stubs, benefits information, and employee handbooks from the tab in delaGATE.
Each department maintains a mail room; please speak with your department administrative assistants for details; mail is delivered to each branch campus at least once a day. Learn More >>
Marple campus parking stickers (and gate cards, if appropriate) are distributed through Physical Plant (access through delaGATE, About DCCC tab).
A complete phone directory is at dccc.edu/staffdirectory. Logging in with delaGATE credentials is required.
Copies are available through Campus Life.
Please talk to your department for information about supplies for your office or classroom