Your safety is our top priority. Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access resources and information to help support student success during the pandemic.
How to Schedule a Transfer Appointment
Wait times for appointments of up to two weeks may be expected during busy seasons. Schedule your appointment early in the semester to ensure you get an appointment that is most convenient for you. Before scheduling an appointment, please be sure to:
- Choose a major
- Check that your preferred school has your major
- Avoid scheduling an appointment during classes
- Know your student ID or P number
Transfer advisors are available virtually due to remote learning circumstances. To request an appointment:
- Visit www.dccc.edu/dropin and use the Drop-in tool. Select "Transfer Questions" as the appointment reason. An advisor will call you at the number provided to set up your appointment
- Call the Career & Counseling Center at 610-359-5324
Career & Counseling Center Virtual Transfer Hours
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.