Effective Thursday, August 5, face masks will be required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. View additional updates at dccc.edu/coronavirus.
How to Schedule a Transfer Appointment
Wait times for appointments of up to two weeks may be expected during busy seasons. Schedule your appointment early in the semester to ensure you get an appointment that is most convenient for you. Before scheduling an appointment, please be sure to:
- Choose a major
- Check that your preferred school has your major
- Avoid scheduling an appointment during classes
- Know your student ID or P number
Transfer advisors are available virtually due to remote learning circumstances. To request an appointment:
- Complete the Transfer Appointment Request Form
- After your request is received, you will be called at the telephone number you provided so that your appointment can be scheduled.
- Please contact Transfer Coordinator Laura Mangano by email or phone at 610-359-5385 if you have any questions about this process.
Career & Counseling Center Virtual Transfer Hours
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.*
*Closed Friday during summer sessions