Join Email List
Enter your email below to join the Campus Life email list
At Delaware County Community College, we believe that your college experience is about much more than your time in the classroom or library. That’s why we offer a wide range of student activities, including:
- Athletic and recreational activities, from intercollegiate teams to intramural sports
- Student clubs and organizations, including a student newspaper (The Communitarian), literary magazine (Pegasus) and the New Media Lab, as well as academic and special-interest clubs
- A campus art gallery
- Student theatre
- Student Government Association
- Events and cultural programs
- Special programs for off-campus students
Take a moment to learn more and get involved! Extracurricular activities enhance your learning experience, help you develop skills that will serve you in both school and work, and create a sense of community with your fellow students.
The Campus Life Office coordinates most student activities. To join a club or organization, or form a new one, contact Campus Life or stop by.