For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Fall 2022 Health and Safety Guidelines, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
Office Administration Certificate Program
Delaware County Community College is pleased to offer a new certificate program in Office Administration. This 18-credit program includes online and on-campus classes, and courses are available at most of the College’s locations for added convenience and flexibility.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for office administration workers is $32,590.
Through this program, students will:
• Gain practical experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Learn how to communicate effectively and professionally through various mediums
• Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Gain an understanding of the interpersonal skills and professional etiquette required in an office environment
• Be prepared for employment as an administrative assistant, office clerk, secretary or office manager
• Upon completion of the program, students can also choose to further their studies by enrolling in the College’s General Business associate degree program.