The College is open to assist you both virtually and at some select physical locations. Remote learning will continue through the summer and fall sessions. A small number of hybrid classes are offered with limited class meetings on campus and other work assigned online. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
Delaware County Community College serves Chester County with five locations in the county (the College has three locations in Delaware County). Brandywine Center is home to the College's Culinary Arts Program, Downingtown Campus, Exton Center and Pennocks Bridge Campus offer a variety of credit and non-credit courses and programs. The College also offers classes online.
In addition to class offerings, the College provides customized training and other special programs for businesses. Go to the Business Community page to learn more about ways the College partners with businesses.
- Brandywine Center, Technical College High School, 443-455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA 19335, 610-723-1100
- Chester County Hospital, Rhoads Educational Building, 701 E. Marshall Street, West Chester, PA 19380, 610-431-5274
- Downingtown Campus, 100 Bond Drive, Downingtown,PA 19335, 484-237-6200
- Exton Center, 906 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA 19341, 610-450-6500
- Pennocks Bridge Campus, Technical College High School, 280 Pennocks Bridge Rd., West Grove, PA 19390-9456, 484-237-6400