Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access student resources and support, including information about federal relief funding for eligible students during the pandemic.
The mission of the Institutional Effectiveness (IE) Office is to provide information on key characteristics of the present, past, and future Delaware County Community College student body to internal and external constituents.
In carrying out this mission, the IE Office staff strives to:
- Meet requests for information in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide information in a context that encourages correct interpretation of data
- Apply Continuous Process Improvement principles and methods
- Maintain confidentiality of data about individuals
- Support the personal and professional development of staff
We accomplish our mission through a series of activities which include:
- Monitoring and preparing periodic reports on students' enrollment, attendance, performance, and degree/certificate attainment
- Preparing reports based on special requests from academic divisions, administrative offices, committees, and students
- Supporting the development and monitoring of the College's Strategic Plan
- Overseeing the College's participation in local and national surveys
- Providing guidance for the College accreditation, program review, and assessment processes
- Providing leadership for the College's Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Responding to data request from external supervisory agencies including the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Education
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders who are interested in accessing and understanding institutional data
Academic Building, Room 3264
Chris Tokpah, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President
Jacqueline Griego, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
Director of Outcomes Assessment
Business Intelligence Analyst