Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/vaccine-info for additional information.
West Chester University Pathways
Delaware County Community College and West Chester University (WCU) are excited to offer multiple pathways to earning your degree in a cost-effective manner. Regardless of which option you choose, both institutions are focused on providing high quality, affordable education to foster student success.
Dual Admission is a special admissions program between Delaware County Community College and West Chester University that allows students to earn two degrees, make an impact on two campuses, and pay a fraction of the tuition!
Thanks to this unique collaboration between our institutions, you can now earn your associate degree from the College and then receive guaranteed housing and a renewable scholarship when you transfer to WCU. The program is available to prospective and current Delaware County Community College students with less than 24 college credits.
Below are a few of the additional benefits:
- Program choice: 20+ associate degree options at the College and more than 100 program options at WCU
- Guaranteed admission: acceptance to qualifying students into a parallel program of study at WCU
- Support: academic and transfer advising from day one, and a dedicated WCU transfer concierge who will help you transition from the College to WCU
- Involvement: through clubs, organizations, and athletics on both campuses, as well as opportunities for research and community service—you can make an impact on two campuses
- Dedicated faculty: small class sizes on both campuses give you the ability to build personal relationships with your classmates and your faculty members who are dedicated to your success
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this unique program, you will need to complete the Intent to Enroll form with a transfer advisor prior to earning 24 total college credits. To speak with a transfer advisor, please call 610-359-5324.
If you’re not quite ready to commit to the program, but would like more information, simply fill out the appropriate interest form below. View the agreement >
Concurrent Associate and Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Option
Earn your Associate in Applied Science and your Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the same time! Traditionally, students must complete an undergraduate nursing program and be licensed as a registered nurse prior to enrolling in a BSN program. This new agreement allows qualified students to complete both the AASN and BSN in just 24-30 months. Take in-person classes at the College, paired with online BSN courses through WCU.
- Save time and money
- Completion of the bachelor’s degree in Nursing at WCU in as little as 3-6 months after graduation from Delaware County Community College’s Nursing program
- WCU accepts up to 92 transfer credits from Delaware County Community College students
- Individuals with a prior bachelor’s (or higher) degree who participate in the curricular option only need to complete 24 additional nursing course credits at WCU to earn the BSN
- Hands-on advising
- Transfer concierge
- No need to navigate financial aid at two different institutions—the College and WCU will package your aid together
- Fewer WCU prerequisites
- The College and WCU align courses to ensure students don’t have more than 18-credits per semester
Interested in applying? Here’s what you should know—you must:
- Be officially accepted and enrolled in Delaware County Community College’s associate degree nursing program
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in all prior college coursework to meet WCU admission requirements and remain in good academic standing with the College’s nursing program
- Meet all WCU RN-BSN prerequisites as outlined in the agreement
- Formally apply to WCU for admission into the concurrent nursing option
- Comply with all Delaware County Community College and WCU policies, including academic and financial requirements
WCU at DCCC
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Business Management from WCU right on the College’s Marple Campus.
This degree completion program that enables the College's graduates with a Business Administration, Associate in Science degree, or other associate degree graduates with the required business prerequisites, to earn a WCU Business Management, Bachelor of Science degree with a minor in Business Law at the Marple Campus.
The program offers students the convenience of the Delaware County location, ample free parking as well as on-site admissions and academic advising from WCU representatives. WCU faculty teach the courses that are open to all WCU students, but with preference given to Business Management majors who graduated with an associate degree in Business Administration from the College.
To learn more about the on-site Business Management degree program, contact: