Delaware County Community College Campus Store
About the Campus Store
We do more than sell textbooks. We drive student success and savings by providing convenient access to a wide selection of school supplies, trade books, technology, fan gear and of course, cost-saving textbook options. We're helping make college more affordable with huge inventories of used and rental textbooks as well as year-round buyback and price match programs.
Stop in Founders Hall, Lower Level, and take a look or visit us online at www.dccc-shop.com.
Please visit our website for our store hours.
*Please note during the beginning of the semester or special events the Campus Store may have extended hours.
Products & Services
- Textbooks. We carry many cost-saving options for books such as New, Used, Rental and Digital. Save up to 80 percent. Whatever your course material needs we can provide them. How to Find Your Books PDF.
- Price Match Program. If you find an identical in-stock textbook for rent or purchase priced lower elsewhere (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or a local competitor), tell us—We’ll match it, right at the register! Excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces, Amazon’s Warehouse Deals (Gold Box), aggregator sites, digital books and publisher-direct prices.
- Buyback Program. The Bookstore will buy back used books that you are no longer using. We buyback books all year around except the first two weeks of the semester. Get the best rates when you sell during finals. Receive up to 50 percent back on the purchase price. Buyback available all year around.
- Apparel/Clothing & Gifts. Show off your school spirit with a t-shirt, a hat, a Kate Spade coffee mug, a North Face Backpack or a key chain. We have a large variety of fan gear and gifts.
- Supplies. We have you covered with notebooks, pencils, binders, pens and calculators.
- Electronics. Stay connected with the purchase of an Apple Laptop, ear phones/buds, flash drives, external hard drives, voice recorders and printers.
- Convenience. Stay refreshed with a variety of beverages, snacks, candy, chips, and health and beauty products.
- Special Orders. Custom gifts, supplies and clothing can be special ordered (Lead times are required). Please contact the Campus Store for a quote.
- Returns. Visit our website for more information about our Return Policy.