Delaware County Community College to Hold Welcome Back to College Day on July 28 for Students Interested in Returning to the College and Completing What They Started
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • July 6, 2021)—Delaware County Community College invites individuals interested in completing the certificate or degree they started but for some reason did not complete to a Returning Students: Welcome Back to College Day. This event will be offered at six locations in Delaware and Chester Counties, as well as online. Former students are invited to learn more about what it takes to reenroll at Delaware County Community College.
The Returning Students: Welcome Back to College Day will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 28. Visit dccc.edu/returning-students-day to register in advance.
If you are ready to finish the degree or certificate you started, knowledgeable administrators and staff will be on hand both in person and online to help. At this event, you will hear from alumni who returned to the College after time away, learn more about the resources the College offers to meet your needs, and receive assistance with the reapplication process, including financial aid and academic advising.
The in-person option for this event will be held at the College’s following locations:
- Marple Campus (the College’s main campus) – 901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA 19063
- Southeast Center – in the Folcroft East Business Park, 2000 Elmwood Avenue, Sharon Hill, PA 19079
- Upper Darby Center – in the Barclay Square Shopping Center, 1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA 19082
- Downingtown Campus – 100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA 19335
- Exton Center – in the Whiteland Business Park, 906 Springdale Drive, Exton, PA 19341 (View at dccc.edu/exton)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus – at the Technical College High School, 280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA 19390-9456
Students also can participate virtually. For more information, visit: dccc.edu/returning-students or call 610-723-2000.