Paralegal Information Session Offered at the Upper Darby Center
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA)—Interested in the paralegal field? Then don’t miss Delaware County Community College’s Paralegal Studies Information Session, where you can learn about the Paralegal Studies certificate and associate degree programs. Both programs are approved by the American Bar Association and include a combination of academic courses, internship opportunities and workshops focused on helping students find gainful employment. The information session will be held on Saturday, April 22 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the College’s Upper Darby Center (Barclay Square Shopping Center, 1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA 19082).
As part of the information session, attendees will learn about a new Paralegal Studies certificate being offered at the Upper Darby Center on Saturdays starting this fall. The Saturday option provides flexibility and convenience for working adults, and the Upper Darby Center is easy to access from public transportation.
Becoming a paralegal offers an exciting and challenging opportunity in a well-paying, fast-growing profession. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual salary for paralegals and legal assistants in the Philadelphia area is more than $50,000, and the field is expected to grow 8 percent over the next seven years.
At the information session, attendees will:
• Gain insight into the College’s Paralegal Studies program
• Learn about the new Saturday certificate program
• Discover what it takes to pursue a paralegal career
• Meet members of the College’s expert Paralegal Studies faculty
• Hear from current students and alumni about their experiences in the programs
• Learn about financial aid and the application process from an admissions representative
To register, visit dccc.edu/paralegal-info-session or call 610-723-4000.
# # #