Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II
The College has received funds as part of the Federal Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act 2021 (CRRSAA) to support students who have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and have demonstrated financial need. The Act requires that the College prioritize students with the greatest financial need to disburse funds that can be used for qualifying educational expenses. These expenses may include items such as tuition, fees, housing, child-care, health care (include mental health care) and transportation.
HEERF II Eligibility Criteria
- Must be currently attending classes in a degree or certificate program at Delaware County Community College.
- Must have completed and accepted 2020-2021 (Summer I & II) or 2021-2022 (Fall) Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be Pell grant eligible
- If selected, must have completed Federal verification requirements.
- Must have an expected family contribution (EFC) between $0-$5,711 (Spring/Summer) or $0-$5,846 (Fall) as determined by FAFSA.
Disbursement of Funds
Spring 2021: The College has distributed funds to eligible students for the Spring 2021 semester. Fund amounts were based on students’ level of enrollment.
Summer 2021: Funds for Summer I and Summer II will begin to disburse after those terms begin.
Funds for eligible students will be automatically applied to their accounts. Identified students will receive a refund within four weeks of the funds being applied.
If you have any question, please contact [email protected].