How do I withdraw from the College for Medical Reasons or Military Service?

For a student who must officially withdraw from the College because of a call to active duty in the armed services (appropriately certified) or because of a disabling injury or serious illness (either must be certified by a physician), credit for the full amount of tuition paid will be applied to future tuition charges. Federal "return of funds" policies still apply to all federal financial aid.

Refund or credit for the reasons of armed services or health will not be processed unless an official withdrawal was initiated at the time of discontinued attendance and notification and verification of the reason for withdrawal provided.

Request for refund may be requested anytime during the term or within 60 calendar days following the term for which the credit is requested.

Withdrawal Form for Medical >>
Withdrawal Form for Military >>

Back to College Q & A