Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/vaccine-info for additional information.
What is the role of Community Education and Training at Delaware County Community College?
Community Education and Training is the non-credit division of the College and offers the following opportunities:
- Professional development courses
- Leisure and special interest courses
- GED courses
- Information Technology Certification
- Computer application courses
- Occupational training
- College Over 60 program
- Summer programs for kids and teens
- Senior High Summer School
- GED testing
- Customized training for organizations and businesses
- Small business courses/programs