Academic Building, Room 1180
Hours: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
When an injury or illness occurs on any campus or center, Safety and Security is to be contacted immediately. Security Officers are certified in CPR/AED. All faculty, staff, students and visitors are authorized to call 911 in the event of a medical emergency. Phones are located around the buildings. If you are calling from a College phone, you must first dial a 9 to get an outside line (9-911).
Campus Safety & Security Phone Numbers:
The Wellness Program takes a holistic approach to health education by promoting, and providing wellness resources to faculty, staff and students in our campus community. By focusing on the 8 dimesions of wellness, we are able to provide diverse education, resources, and programing to help our community achieve a healthier, and more sustainable lifestyle.
We encourage students and staff to take advantage of our wellness education offerings, including health fairs, workshops, publications and online information. For more information, see below.
Wellness Events | Temporary Medical Parking | Wellness Information | Tobacco-Free Campus | Health Insurance Info | Community Resources
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- PA Child Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Chester County Prescription Discount Card
- Health Insurance Coverage in PA - Tools and Resources
- InfantSee.org - Free initial eye assessment for Children
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Spanish Language Health Care Website
- Partner Resources
Temporary Medical Parking
If you have a temporary injury or illness that makes it difficult to walk a long distance from parking lots, the Wellness Center and Campus Safety offices can provide you with a temporary Medical Parking Permit. These permits are available for eight-week periods, with the possibility of an extension, if needed. To be eligible, you must complete an application, provide a copy of your Driver's License and a note from your doctor indicating your injury/illness. If you have questions, please contact Director of Student Conduct Charles Schnur at email@example.com, 610-359-7385, or Marple 3250.
Community & Exercise Resources
- Move More All Month Long
- Choose your own workout circuit from the comfort of your home
- 25 Ways to Get Moving at Home
- Balance Exercises
- Importance of flexibility
Mindfulness & Meditation
- 10-Minute Mindfulness Meditation
- The Perfect Mindfulness Meditation in Only 10 Minutes
- Become Fully Present & Calm with this Guided 10-Minute Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindful Monday
Group Exercise Classes
- Les Mills At-Home Workouts
- 30-min Cardio Latin Dance Workout
- 30-Min STRONG Zumba-Full Body Toning
- 10-Minute Standing Core Workout
- 30-Min Hip Hop Fit Workout
- 30 Min At-Home Boxing Workout
Free and Low Cost Health Clinics for Delaware County Residents
Delaware County Community College is 100 percent tobacco free. The Tobacco-Free Campus Policy is part of a commitment to create a healthy and sustainable environment for the entire College community. It is intended to eliminate exposure to secondhand smoke, provide an environment supportive of tobacco-free lifestyles and eliminate the environmental impact of cigarette litter. The policy applies to all faculty, staff, students and visitors (including contractors and their employees).