Academic Building, Room 1180
Hours: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
When an injury or illness occurs on any campus or center, Safety and Security is to be contacted immediately. Security Officers are certified in CPR/AED. All faculty, staff, students and visitors are authorized to call 911 in the event of a medical emergency. Phones are located around the buildings. If you are calling from a College phone, you must first dial a 9 to get an outside line (9-911).
Campus Safety & Security Phone Numbers:
The Wellness Program takes a holistic approach to health education by promoting, and providing wellness resources to faculty, staff and students in our campus community. By focusing on the 8 dimesions of wellness, we are able to provide diverse education, resources, and programing to help our community achieve a healthier, and more sustainable lifestyle.
We encourage students and staff to take advantage of our wellness education offerings, including health fairs, workshops, publications and online information. For more information, see below.
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- PA Child Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Chester County Prescription Discount Card
- Health Insurance Coverage in PA - Tools and Resources
- InfantSee.org - Free initial eye assessment for Children
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Spanish Language Health Care Website
- Partner Resources
If you have a temporary injury or illness that makes it difficult to walk a long distance from parking lots, the Wellness Center and Campus Safety offices can provide you with a temporary Medical Parking Permit. These permits are available for eight-week periods, with the possibility of an extension, if needed. To be eligible, you must complete an application, provide a copy of your Driver's License and a note from your doctor indicating your injury/illness. If you have questions, please contact Director of Student Conduct Charles Schnur at firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-359-7385, or Marple 3250.
- Move More All Month Long
- Choose your own workout circuit from the comfort of your home
- 25 Ways to Get Moving at Home
- Balance Exercises
- Importance of flexibility
Mindfulness & Meditation
- 10-Minute Mindfulness Meditation
- The Perfect Mindfulness Meditation in Only 10 Minutes
- Become Fully Present & Calm with this Guided 10-Minute Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindful Monday
Group Exercise Classes
- Les Mills At-Home Workouts
- 30-min Cardio Latin Dance Workout
- 30-Min STRONG Zumba-Full Body Toning
- 10-Minute Standing Core Workout
- 30-Min Hip Hop Fit Workout
- 30 Min At-Home Boxing Workout
Delaware County Community College is 100 percent tobacco free. The Tobacco-Free Campus Policy is part of a commitment to create a healthy and sustainable environment for the entire College community. It is intended to eliminate exposure to secondhand smoke, provide an environment supportive of tobacco-free lifestyles and eliminate the environmental impact of cigarette litter. The policy applies to all faculty, staff, students and visitors (including contractors and their employees).