For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Fall 2022 Health and Safety Guidelines, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
Wellness, Athletics & Recreation Resources
What's New With Wellness (WNWW)
Check out our latest episodes from our WNWW Instagram TV series, focused on highlighting wellness resources in our local and internal community!
- Ep. 1 - Counseling/LGBTQ Resources w/ Jason Stansberry
- Ep. 2 - Sexual Health Resources w/ Amber Nichols of Family and Community Service of Delco
- Ep. 3 - Domestic Abuse Project Delco Resources w/ Nicole Powell
- Ep. 4 - The importance of Donating Blood, How/When/Where w/ Jill Daws of the American Red Cross
- Ep. 5 - Picking the right shoe to get moving! w/ Ken Taylor of "The Running Place"
- Ep. 6 Main Line Health System Hospital and Wellness Resources, W/ Kara Chivalette
- Ep. 7- Social Health & Wellness Club, Virtual Running Club w/ Lionel Brodie of OPAC
- Ep. 8 - Nutrition Education w/ Jasmine Westbrooks of Eat Well Exchange, inc.
- Ep. 9- Financial Wellness Resources with Beth Manley of FMFCU
- Ep. 10- DCCC Wellness Athletics & Recreation
- Ep. 11- Suicide Prevention/Counseling Resources with Ryan Jeral of DCCC
Learn the importance of staying active and the health benefits of physical activity. Check out some of the resources below that may help you get started!
- Choose your own workout circuit from the comfort of your home
- 25 Ways to Get Moving at Home
- Balance Exercises
- Importance of flexibility
Mindfulness & Meditation
- 10-Minute Mindfulness Meditation
- The Perfect Mindfulness Meditation in Only 10 Minutes
- Become Fully Present & Calm with this Guided 10-Minute Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindful Monday
Group Exercise Classes
- Les Mills At-Home Workouts
- 30-min Cardio Latin Dance Workout
- 30-Min STRONG Zumba-Full Body Toning
- 10-Minute Standing Core Workout
- 30-Min Hip Hop Fit Workout
- 30 Min At-Home Boxing Workout
Additional Free Online Fitness Resources
- Orange Theory workouts focused on themes such as core, upper and lower body. Designed to elevate your mood. No workout equipment required, household items welcome.
- Fitness Blender provides a variety of workouts that range from low impact to high intensity and offer weightlifting, cardio, kickboxing, yoga and pilates. Minimal equipment needed.
- Yoga with Adrienne offers a variety of stretching and meditation-inspired workouts that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
- Redefining Strength content includes workouts and exercise variations with dynamic warm up routines to get started.
- Overtime Athletes provides great content for speed training, agility drills and mobility exercises.
Community Wellness Resources
Physical Wellness: Our Community Gym Partner | Retro Fitness | Click here to learn about our DCCC Exclusive Membership
Enviormental Wellness: Check Out Tyler Arboretum
Delco/Chesco LGBTQ Resources