The American Business School of Paris Transfer Agreement
Transfer Admissions Guaranteed Agreement Between
Institut de Gestion Sociale (IGS)
A French non-profit association ruled by the law of July, 1st 1901. Having its registered office 1, Rue Jacques Bingen 75017 PARIS SIREN: 312 495 096. Acting on behalf of the American Business School of Paris. French higher education establishment located at 12 Rue Alexandre Parodi, 75010 Paris
Delaware County Community College
Media, Pennsylvania, USA
This articulation agreement provides guidelines and establishes areas of responsibility to ensure that students who complete an Associate in Science (AS) degree in Business Administration at Delaware County Community College (DCCC) will transition effectively to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program at The American Business School of Paris (ABSParis), majoring in International Marketing, International Finance, or International Business. Students who successfully complete the coursework identified in this agreement with a C grade or better in each class and a minimum DCCC cumulative GPA of 2.75 will be guaranteed admission into the third year courses of the BBA degree program. This agreement, formed in collaboration between DCCC and the ABSParis is intended to prepare credible and effective business graduates. The implementation date for this agreement is May 2021. This agreement supersedes all other articulation agreements between DCCC e and the ABSParis.
Terms of the Agreement
- Students who transfer to the American Business School of Paris must be well advised at both institutions to ensure completion of all prerequisite and other degree requirements as outlined in this articulation agreement. Advising is the responsibility of designated DCCC transfer advisors for the two years of the DCCC program, and the ABSParis advisors for the final years of the ABSParis program. Students must consult these designated advisors at both institutions to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Advising materials used in support of this agreement will be developed in collaboration between the two institutions.
- The intention of this articulation agreement is to create curricular alignment that supports students by creating an opportunity to earn the BBA at the ABSParis after completion of the AS degree in Business Administration at DCCC.
- Evaluation of courses for transfer credit will not be subject to the terms of this agreement for students who choose to pursue a degree other than the BBA. The transferability of courses may be determined on a course-by-course basis if the student does not earn an AS degree in Business Administration as indicated in this agreement or does not continue at the ABSParis in the BBA
- Students will be accepted along the same requirements as outlined on the ABSParis website for applying students. Transfer students must apply online at www.absparis.org/en/online-application, no later than May 31st for the fall semester and November 30th for the spring semester. Application fees will be waived. Once the application is received, a Skype interview will be scheduled.
Transfer Option to the American Business School of Paris for
Delaware County Community College Students
Students who transfer into the third year of the BBA program having completed an AS degree in Business Administration from DCCC, then will have to obtain an additional 60 semester credits to complete the BBA degree. This represents 20 courses including CMP (Career Management Program) seminars and an internship of 6 months. The 19 courses plus the 6 month internship can be completed over 2 years (3 semesters + one summer + 6 month internship). To obtain the BBA degree from ABSParis, a student must obtain 120 academic credits with a GPA of 2.5 out of 4.
A DCCC transfer student to ABSParis will choose a major in International Marketing, International Finance or International Business. The student will then complete the necessary core business courses, and in their respective majors (core business courses, as well as mandatory courses for the different majors and the senior year), and complete the CMP (Career Management Program) seminars over the next two years to obtain the 120 academic credits required to obtain the BBA degree from ABSParis.
In addition to the core business courses and the course pertaining to the majors which need to be completed, courses that are available at ABSParis and useful for DCCC students studying in France are:
- French language courses – Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced levels
- French Civilization course – taught in English (history, politics, culture, current events, etc.)
- An intercultural studies course.
These classes are not included in the tuition fees listed on the website and may be subject to an additional charge.
Every three years, the Transfer Office at DCCC and the BBA program at ABSParis will review the articulation agreement in order to assess its effectiveness, ensure the standards of each institution are met, and respond to student input.
This agreement shall become effective on the day when the principals of both institutions affix their signatures to this agreement.
Signatures on File in the Transfer Office
Tuition Fees 2021-2022
The American Business School of Paris
Tuition is shown in Euros. To convert to US Dollars, please visit www.Oanda.com
Program costs for 3 semesters and a summer session (Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall + Spring internship) to earn 60 credits is:
Year one: Fall, Spring, Tuition per year: €9990* One additional course: 995€ 2 courses taken during the summer session: €1990
Year two: Fall, tuition per semester: €5295* Additional course: 995€
*Note: Tuition varies when registered less than a year (see below).
Tuition per year (up to 15 credits per semester): €9,990
Tuition per semester (up to 15 credits per semester): €5295
Tuition per course (3 credits): €995