Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination is required for all faculty, staff and students taking on-campus classes or accessing on-campus services. More information, including specifics for prospective students and visitors, is available at dccc.edu/vaccine-info. Face masks are required in all indoor facilities.
It’s easy and free to submit an application to Delaware County Community College!
All applicants can complete the online application, whether applying for the first time, transferring to the College, visiting for a semester, enrolling as an international student, high school dual enrollment or returning to the College.
Special Application Procedures
Check this list to see if you need to submit more materials or take additional steps for admission through special application procedures.
If one of the following items applies to you, please visit the special application procedures page for additional steps you will need to complete
- Non-high School Graduates over the Age of 19
- Interested in the College’s Nursing program
- Interested in the College’s Paramedic program
- Interested in the College’s Plumbing Apprenticeship program
- Interested in the College’s Police Academy
- Interested in the College’s Respiratory Therapy program
- Interested in the College’s Surgical Technology
Testing and Assessment Services
Learn more about the testing requirements necessary to start your education at Delaware County Community College.