The College is open to assist you both virtually and at some select physical locations. Remote learning will continue through the summer and fall sessions. A small number of hybrid classes are offered with limited class meetings on campus and other work assigned online. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
Erica Swenson Danowitz
901 South Media Line Road
Media, PA 19063-1094
Room Number: 4500
Phone: (610) 359-5139
Liaison to the following departments: Communications, Arts & Humanities
- Ed.D., Higher Education Administration
- M.L.S, Library and Information Science
- M.A,, French Literature
- B.A., French Literature & Government
- “Using Eportfolios to assess & grant credit for prior learning: A report.” AAEEBL ePortfolio Review, Vol. 2, No. 2 (2018) 16-25
- Britannica on the eve of its 250th birthday: An Encyclopedia’s metamorphosis.” Reference Reviews, Vol. 31 No. 6 (Fall 2017) 1-6.
Cornell University, A.B., French Literature & Government; Pennsylvania State University, M.A, French Literature; The University of Maryland, M.L.S, Library and Information Science Northeastern University Ed.D., Higher Education Administration
- My primary goals as a teacher/librarian are to encourage learning and facilitate the research process for all DCCC students. Whenever possible, my instruction, (at the Reference Desk or in the classroom) involves giving students the opportunity for practice. Students not only learn by "doing" they also learn by making mistakes.My instructional philosophy is learner-centered with an emphasis on the mastery of information literacy skills essential for student success in college and in the future.