For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Health and Safety Guidelines for Summer/Fall 2022, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
Erica Swenson Danowitz
901 S. Media Line Road
Media, PA 19063
Room Number: 4500
Liaison to the following departments: Communications, Arts & Humanities
- Ed.D., Higher Education Administration
- M.L.S, Library and Information Science
- M.A,, French Literature
- B.A., French Literature & Government
- Britannica on the eve of its 250th birthday: An Encyclopedia’s metamorphosis.” Reference Reviews, Vol. 31 No. 6 (Fall 2017) 1-6.
Cornell University, A.B., French Literature & Government; Pennsylvania State University, M.A, French Literature; The University of Maryland, M.L.S, Library and Information Science Northeastern University Ed.D., Higher Education Administration
- My primary goals as a teacher/librarian are to encourage learning and facilitate the research process for all DCCC students. Whenever possible, my instruction, (at the Reference Desk or in the classroom) involves giving students the opportunity for practice. Students not only learn by "doing" they also learn by making mistakes.My instructional philosophy is learner-centered with an emphasis on the mastery of information literacy skills essential for student success in college and in the future.