Your safety is our top priority. Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access resources and information to help support student success during the pandemic.
Danamarie Every Gallagher
Communications, Arts & Humanities
Whiteland Business Park
912 Springdale Drive
Exton, PA 19341
Room Number: 230
Phone: (610) 450-6517
- Master of Arts, Communication Studies
- EdD, Higher Education
My interest in Communication Studies and Rhetoric began at The University of Scranton as an undergraduate student. Much to the chagrin of my parents, I chose Philosophy as my major. My study of Philosophy lead me to question how humans create and share meaning with each other. I explored this question in terms of Intercultural Communication in my Master's program. I spent time volunteering in Ecuador which was the foundation of my thesis work on short term sojourning and reentry. I earned my Doctoral Degree in Higher Education where I examined the role of motherhood in academia.
- Transformative Learning through Small Group Interaction; Intercultural Communication
- Role of Community Colleges in Changing Landscape of Higher Education
- Motherhood and the Academy
- Community College Faculty