For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Health and Safety Guidelines for Summer/Fall 2022, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
Danamarie Every Gallagher
Communications, Arts & Humanities
906 Springdale Drive
Whiteland Business Park
Exton, PA 19341
Room Number: 230
- Master of Arts, Communication Studies
- EdD, Higher Education
My interest in Communication Studies and Rhetoric began at The University of Scranton as an undergraduate student. Much to the chagrin of my parents, I chose Philosophy as my major. My study of Philosophy lead me to question how humans create and share meaning with each other. I explored this question in terms of Intercultural Communication in my Master's program. I spent time volunteering in Ecuador which was the foundation of my thesis work on short term sojourning and reentry. I earned my Doctoral Degree in Higher Education where I examined the role of motherhood in academia.
- Transformative Learning through Small Group Interaction; Intercultural Communication
- Role of Community Colleges in Changing Landscape of Higher Education
- Motherhood and the Academy
- Community College Faculty