For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Health and Safety Guidelines for Summer/Fall 2022, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
Business, Computing & Social Science
901 S. Media Line Road
Media, PA 19063
Room Number: 3314
Always interested in helping students learn, Professor D-L is here to help.
- Executive MBA, Fox School, Temple University, 1990
- BS (Accounting, Management, Marketing) Wharton School, University of PA, Cum Laude, 1981
- Passed Uniform CPA Examination ,1987
- Accounting for Simplicity: Mastering College-Level Accounting (unpublished)
Professor D-L has taught at DCCC since Fall 2000 and has also taught at West Chester University (undergraduate and graduate school), Eastern University (graduate school), Rosemont College and Harcum College over a teaching career that dates from 1995. He has also worked in the accounting field since 1977, holding Controllership positions at three different firms. He founded Anthony Daly-Leonard, Inc. in 1990 and continues to operate his firm on a very limited basis providing commercial accounting and tax services and business consulting. His background enables him to share practical as well as theoretical experience with his students.
Theoretical Approach, Experience, and Temperament
Professor D-L seeks to provide a quality learning experience for all of his students. He stands ready to bring his best to each class, and asks his students to give him their attention and to participate during each class. Professor D-L views learning as a two-way street and invites students to share work experiences that relate to the day's learning goals.
- Leaving each day's class with greater student understanding than what existed at the beginning of the class.