In accordance with Governor Wolf’s November 23 directive, the College has made some operational changes, effective November 30, that will allow us to complete the spring semester safely. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access more information and student resources.
It’s easy and free to submit an application to Delaware County Community College!
International students that plan to attend the College on an F1 or F2 student visa or are B Visa/ESTA Visa Waiver holders must complete the online application or the international application on the International Admissions page.
High School Dual Enrollment applicants must submit the dual enrollment application available at dccc.edu/highschool.
Special Application Procedures
Check this list to see if you need to submit more materials or take additional steps for admission through special application procedures.
If one of the following items applies to you, please visit the special application procedures page for additional steps you will need to complete
- Non-high School Graduates over the Age of 19
- Interested in the College’s Nursing program
- Interested in the College’s Paramedic program
- Interested in the College’s Plumbing Apprenticeship program
- Interested in the College’s Police Academy
- Interested in the College’s Respiratory Therapy program
- Interested in the College’s Surgical Technology
Testing and Assessment Services
Learn more about the testing requirements necessary to start your education at Delaware County Community College.