Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access student resources and support, including information about federal relief funding for eligible students during the pandemic.
Spring Registration Now Open
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Michelle Tooker, Public Relations
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA)—Don’t miss out on the classes you need this spring. Registration for spring semester and accelerated courses is now open. Register now before seats fill up.
Spring semester courses run from January 14 to May 11. The College also offers two accelerated spring sessions: spring accelerated I begins January 14 and March 11, and courses for spring II begin March 25 and end May 11. In all three sessions, hybrid and fully online courses are available in a range of disciplines, including business, criminal justice, education and English. Courses are offered at these convenient locations:
- Brandywine Campus (455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA)
- Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA)
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
- Upper Darby Center (1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA)
To enroll in a degree or certificate program, all you need to do is apply. Applying for admission is easy, and College staff members are available to assist with the process. The College offers reasonable tuition, financial aid and scholarships. New students must apply for admission before registering and can start the application at www.dccc.edu.
Current students may register online using delaGATE, the College’s official student communications portal, or in person at the Marple Campus and Southeast Center in Delaware County or at the Downingtown Campus, Exton Center or Pennocks Bridge Campus in Chester County.
Final dates for registration:
- Spring registration ends at 8 p.m. on January 9
- Spring I registration ends at 8 p.m. on January 9
- Spring II registration ends at 8 p.m. on March 22
For more information and to register, visit www.dccc.edu/spring or call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222).
# # #