Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access student resources and support, including information about federal relief funding for eligible students during the pandemic.
Support the College
The Educational Foundation funds critical training, essential student programs, and meaningful dialogues throughout our community. Our work helps the College address the learning interests of our friends, neighbors, and colleagues. To continue this successful partnership, we need your help. Here are some of the ways you can support our plans:
- Make an online gift by visiting www.dccc.edu/makeagift
- Discuss a new opportunity? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a future appointment with our Executive Director, Rachael Patten.
- Want to mail your donation instead? Our address is provided below.
I would also like to personally invite you to join me on Monday, May 24, for the DCCC Golf Classic at White Manor Country Club. The Golf Classic is a great way to support our mission while expanding your network at one of the region's top-rated courses. Sponsorship and foursome opportunities are still available but don't delay, as the event typically sells out.
We look forward to working with you. Please continue to be safe and well.
Brian Wilbur Coyle,
Char, Delaware County Community College Educational Foundation
President and CEO
The Henderson Group
DCCC Educational Foundation
901 S. Media Line Road,
Media, PA 19063
- Make a secure, online gift on our website at www.dccc.edu/makeagift.
- Scholarships are administered by the Educational Foundation to support deserving students who cannot afford the full cost of their education.
- Making a planned gift in consultation with the staff of the Educational Foundation.
- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
- Sponsor one of our programs, such as the New Choices Career Development Program, which supports members of our community in transition to achieve economic security and self-sufficiency.