Support the College
Through the Alumni Association, you can participate in supporting and strengthening Delaware County Community College and, ultimately, be part of its success. Indeed, the College looks to its many alumni to provide leadership for future generations of students. With your support, students will continue to receive the education and skills needed to make a difference in our community.
As the private fundraising arm of the College, our Educational Foundation seeks to support the College's mission by raising private financial resources that are used to support creative programs and innovative projects.
The Foundation also works to serve the College by building endowment that ensures long-term success and by expanding partnerships with local businesses and industries. As an ambassador to the outside community, the Foundation seeks to communicate and further the College’s mission.
Learn more about the Educational Foundation and how you can give your generous support to Delaware County Community College. The Foundation’s staff is available to answer your questions and to help you make your gift to the College.
Learn about the many ways you can give to support the College:
- The Building Our Community Campaign from 2015 through 2017 celebrating the 50th anniversary of the College, which will focus on gifts that sustain our progress and growth. For first-time alumni donors, you can double your gift! An alumnus has pledged $5,000 to match all gifts by alumni who are contributing to the College for the first time.
- Scholarships administered by the Educational Foundation to support deserving students who cannot afford the full cost of their education
- Making a planned gift in consultation with the staff of the Educational Foundation
- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, click here
- Downloading, completing and returning our contribution form