Transfer into Delaware County Community College

If you are a transfer student wishing to receive credit for course work you have completed, or if you have attended another regionally accredited college and would like credits transferred to the College, you need to complete a Petition for Transfer of Credit form, also available from Assessment Services.

You will also need to request that the college(s) you attended send(s) an official copy of your transcript to:

Records Office
Delaware County Community College
901 South Media Line Road
Media, PA 19063-1094

Thirty-six (36)  transfer credits may be used toward degree requirements.

Currently enrolled Delaware County Community College students may take a course at another college and have it transferred back to the College. Please complete a pre-approval form from the Assessment Center to guarantee that the course you take will fulfill your Delaware County Community College course requirements. After you complete the course, have an official transcript sent to the College and complete a Petition for Transfer of Credit form.