Wong Moss Nomination Form
The Wong Moss Outstanding Alumni Award is presented to distinguished alumni of Delaware County Community College. It was created by the late Barbara Wong Moss, a former College trustee, and her son John in honor of her father, an immigrant from China who believed in the value of education. Nominations should be submitted to the Alumni Association by February 3, 2023.
- An alumnus or alumna of the College. Consideration will be given to anyone who has completed 30 or more credits.
- Outstanding success in the candidate’s chosen career field.
- Active volunteer involvement in the community outside of professional affiliations.
- Demonstrated pride in their community college experience.
- The nominee cannot be a member of the Board of Trustees or the Delaware County Community College Educational Foundation.
Nomination materials requested:
- An updated resume.
- Please provide a one-page summary of how your nomination meets the award criteria.
- Self-nominations are encouraged.