Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
myDCCC Mobile App
The Delaware County Community College App brings campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the DCCC community.
Stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments with the built-in calendar function, and get notified of important dates, deadlines & security announcements. Make friends, ask questions, and access campus resources at any time!
- ACADEMICS: real-time access to all of the critical academic tools
- DEADLINES: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push notifications, students receive reminders, alerts, and critical notifications
- CLASSES: Manage classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
- EVENTS: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
- FEATURED ACTIVITIES: Orientation, etc.
- CAMPUS COMMUNITY: Meet friends, ask questions, and keep up with what's happening in Community
- GROUPS & CLUBS: Get involved with campus organizations and meet people with similar interests
- CAMPUS SERVICES: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counselling
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts
- CAMPUS MAP: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices