Dr. Kendrick Mickens
Director, Office of Student Outreach and Support
Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Resource Center
The Student Resource Center, which will be located in Room 1301 in the Academic Building on the Marple Campus, will provide a central location for:
- Access to a pantry with nonperishable food items, toiletries, school supplies and gently worn professional attire
- Avenue C Bucks to assist with immediate food needs
- Academic support via advising and Textbook Loan Program
- Student mentoring, advocacy and leadership
- SEPTA Key cards to assist with immediate transportation needs
Students can also find information here about other resources at the College, including:
- The Family Advocacy Clinic
- Outside therapy services
The Student Resource Center is administered by the Office of Student Outreach and Support (formerly known as the Office of First-Year Experiences).