The College is open to assist you both virtually and at some select physical locations. Remote learning will continue through the summer and fall sessions. A small number of hybrid classes are offered with limited class meetings on campus and other work assigned online. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
What Can My Advisor Do For Me?
Every student is assigned an academic advisor. Your advisor could be:
- A counselor or advisor in the Career & Counseling Center
- A faculty member in the area of your major
- A counselor or advisor at the campus/center you take your classes
- A college administrator attached to special programs such as
- Act 101
- First-Year Experience
To find out who your advisor is and how to contact them:
- Log in to your delaGATE account
- Hover over “Students”
- Click on “Who is my advisor” under the Student Services column
- You can also use the direct link: delagate.dccc.edu/external/banner/general-student-record (delaGATE login still required)
Your advisor can help you with the following:
- Changing your major
- Registering for classes
- Creating an academic plan towards graduation
- Finding resources on campus
- Guiding you in the right direction to achieve your goals!
We highly recommend that you meet with your advisor regularly to answer any questions or concerns you may have. The Career & Counseling Center is happy to assist you!