Most Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 courses will be held online or as hybrid (classroom/online). Certain courses that require a hands-on component will be held in-person. The College is open to assist you both virtually and at some select physical locations. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
Our mission is to promote holistic student development that fosters academic, personal and professional success thus preparing our students for lifelong achievement and diverse opportunities of the future.
The Student Affairs Division will be recognized by students, colleagues, and other stakeholders as responsive and holistic educators who enhance the curricular and co-curricular experiences of our students. Our goal is to accomplish this through transformative services, formal and informal interactions and outreach.
Meet Our Team
Andrea Tucker, Administrative Assistant
Marple Campus, 3250
Susan Bennett, Director, KEYS Program
Marple Campus, 2170
Allyson Gleason, Director, Campus Life
Marple Campus, 1180
News and Updates
- Letter from the Vice President on Upcoming Programs - October 22, 2020
- Letter from the Vice President on Upcoming Dates - October 19, 2020
- Letter from the Vice President on Student Affairs Updates - September 29, 2020
- Letter from the Vice President on Title IX - September 3, 2020
- Welcome Letter from the Vice President - August 26, 2020
- Letter from the Vice President on Summer and Fall Courses - May 11, 2020
- Letter from the Vice President on Pandemic Response - March 24, 2020