Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
The mission of the Office of Student Conduct is to have a learning-centered and procedurally sound student conduct process that emphasizes personal and community responsibility.
We will achieve this by:
- Having a timely process
- Complying with federal and state laws and professional best practices
- Ensuring rights of students are upheld
- Helping students make better decisions in future situations
- Having students understand how their actions affect themselves and the College community
- Assisting students in achieving their academic and personal goals
- Holding students accountable for their actions
- Fair and appropriate sanctioning
- Education of the greater College community about rights and responsibilities
Transfer Forms/Dean Certification Forms/Employer Background Checks
Many four-year institutions require your current institution to indicate you are in good standing and/or share your conduct record. These forms come from the institution you are applying to or are part of the Common Application. If your intended transfer institution is requesting this, please do the following:
- Complete your portion of the form with your information.
- Sign where indicated.
- Scan and attach in an email to [email protected] and include:
- Your P#.
- If not indicated on the form, the email address of your transfer institution’s admissions office or appropriate institutional staff member. We will send the form directly to them.
Turnaround time is about one week.
If you do not have access to a scanner, this is a free online source to edit PDF files: www.pdfescape.com/windows.
If an employer is requesting a background check, follow the same procedures as above with their waiver form.
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected] or call 610-359-7385.
Submit a Report
For Faculty - Classroom Management Presentation Fall 2012
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
Biennial Review - Spring 2019
Timothy J. Piazza Anti-Hazing Law Semi-Annual Report