For up-to-date COVID-19 protocols, including Fall 2022 Health and Safety Guidelines, visit dccc.edu/coronavirus.
(Non-DCCC Proctored Services)
Intercollegiate examinations are from other accredited colleges/universities or by agencies that approves Delaware County Community College to administer their exams.
Intercollegiate exams are for individuals that need to take a proctored exam remotely from another university, a company or agency. All Intercollegiate Exams are by appointment only.
Test Proctoring Guidelines
Arrangements with your Institution / Agency
It is the examinee's responsibility to notify their instructor of the date and time the test will be administered, and to follow up to make sure that the Testing Center has received the exam(s), directions and restrictions information at least a few business days prior to the test appointment.
About Proctor Consent Forms
If your school requires a proctor consent form, complete their form with this Proctor information:
John Loughran or Henry Shin
Delaware County Community College
901 S. Media Line Rd
Media, PA 19063
Proctoring Cost & Location
A $35 testing fee per test is required. Payments can be made on the day of examination, prior to entering the Testing Center.
Payments are made through Enrollment Services (Admission Office) windows, located in the Founders Hall Building.
(Marple Campus Map)
The College accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, cash, money orders, and personal checks at the Enrollment Service windows.
After payment, the examinee will receive 2 receipt copies of payment. (1 copy is for the Testing Center, the other is for your records.)
The Testing Center will proctor Distance Learning Exams
at arranged times
Monday - Thursday (beginning as early as 8:30 a.m. and ending by 8:45 p.m.). Friday (8:30 a.m. and ending by 3:45 p.m.)
Monday - Thursday (beginning as early as 8:30 a.m. and ending by 8:45 p.m.). Closed Friday & Saturdays.
How to Register for a Test Proctoring Appointment
- If your school requires one, complete their Proctor Consent Form.
- Send the form to our Testing Center via email [email protected] or fax 610-359-5085
- To schedule an appointment for your exam through the College, contact the Testing Center at 610-325-2776.
- Once you have scheduled, you will receive a confirmation of your appointment. Notify your school/professor so they know you have a test proctoring appointment scheduled.
- A few business days before your scheduled appointment, contact the testing center via email to [email protected] or by phone 610-325-2776 to see if the exam has arrived at our testing center.
- If the exam has NOT arrived, contact your school/professor to ensure the exam is sent to our testing center prior to your scheduled appointment.
Plan to arrive at the Testing Center at least 15 minutes before your confirmed test appointment to allow time for the check-in process.
A photo ID is required for admission.
Example: Driver’s license, passport book, or State ID card.
NOTE: If you encounter an emergency and are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please contact the Testing Center as soon as possible via email ([email protected]) or by phone at 610-325-2776.
- All tests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time. Please allow enough time to complete your test.
- We do not notify you when tests arrive.
- Any test not taken within the time period determined by the credit-granting institution is returned as requested by that institution.
- Paper/Pencil exams are mailed back to the originating institution following the exam.
- Examinees who require accommodations for a documented disability must contact the Test Center Coordinator at least 2 full weeks in advance of a requested test date to make special arrangements and provide the required documentation.
Any other questions, examinees or institutions may contact us via email ([email protected]) or by phone 610-325-2776.