Your safety is our top priority. Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access resources and information to help support student success during the pandemic.
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. - 1 p.m.*
Sunday - Closed
* Closed Friday and Saturday during summer sessions
The Testing Center at the Marple Campus is open on a limited basis for onsite (face-to-face) testing by scheduled appointments only. Onsite testing will be made available by appointment on the following days and times:
- In-person Placement testing: Monday to Wednesday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- In-person Pearson VUE : Thursday and Friday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., Saturday - 9 a.m.
- In-person PRAXIS: Thursday and Friday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- In-person CLEP: Monday - 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- In-person TEAS: Every other week, Tuesday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
For Placement Testing, students are encouraged to test remotely. Remote testing for the Placement test is available upon request and must meet equipment requirements for test takers' devices. To schedule a testing session, either onsite or remote, students should contact the testing center at [email protected] or call
IMPORTANT: All students must wear face covering and be screened when entering buildings. When you enter the Academic Building, note that hallways are marked for traffic. Please make sure you follow the marked signs; and understand there may be some casual contact in certain areas that is unavoidable. Please make sure you keep to one side as you walk through out the College. When you get to 4260 (fourth flour), please wait at the designated area and at the floor markings (ensuring that you are 6-feet away from other test takes until you are called.
The Delaware County Community College Testing Center is located in the Academic Building, Room 4260 on the Marple Campus. Testing is also available at other campus locations. For more information, contact the Testing Center at 610-325-2776 or Assessment Services at
1. In order to take any test a College photo ID or current state photo ID is required.
2. Current students taking an exam, must know the instructor's name. You will be permitted to have with you only what your instructor has specified on the test direction sheet.
3. All tests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time. Please allow enough time to complete your test.
4. Appointments are required for any computer-based test. To schedule, contact the Testing Center at
Minors may not accompany anyone in the testing center and may not wait unattended on college property.
New Students entering the college and have already applied will then continue with the next initial step of the process.
- Placement Test
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
Currently enrolled students taking (traditional or online) courses at the College may be required to take a proctored exam, depending on the course and Instructor's requirements.
Type of Exams:
- Paper & Pencil exams (make-up)
- Online (computerized ) exams
- Distance Learning
The College's Testing Center also offers additional proctoring services for individuals from other institutions and organizations by appointment.
- A $35 testing fee per test is Required.
Contact the Testing Center, for more information.
The College offers various state and federal accreditations and certification exams. (Type of exams are: ATI TEAS, CLEP, IT exams, American College, Excelsier College, evaluations systems, & etc.) The registration for these exams are handled through the Testing agency.
High School Equivalency Test (HiSet) are comparable with receiving a High School Diploma. The College offers two types of equivalency tests which have been approved to administer GED and HiSET. The College also hosts seasonal ACT Tests and weekly Residual (ACT) exams.