Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.*
Saturday - 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.*
Sunday - Closed
* Closed Friday and Saturday during summer sessions
The Delaware County Community College Testing Center is located in the Academic Building, Room 4260 on the Marple Campus. Testing is also available at other campus locations. For more information, contact the Testing Center at 610-325-2776 or Assessment Services at
1. A College photo ID or current state photo ID is required for any test.
2. Current students taking an exam, must know the instructor's name. You will be permitted to have with you only what your instructor has specified on the test instructions form.
3. All tests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time. Please allow enough time to complete your test.
4. Appointments are required for any computer-based test. To schedule, contact the Testing Center at
Minors may not accompany anyone in the testing center and may not wait unattended on college property.
The Testing Center at the Marple Campus is open for in-person and remote testing by scheduled appointments only. Testing is made available by appointment on the following days and times:
- In-person Placement testing at Marple: If you know your DCCC ID number (that is, the number that starts with the letter "P") and have been accepted to the College, you can schedule an appointment by completing and submitting the Placement Test at Marple Scheduling form. If you do not know your DCC ID number, please call either 610-359-5322 or 610-325-2776 to schedule an appointment.
- Monday to Thursday - 9 a.m.,1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Friday - 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m.
- In-person Placement testing at Branch Locations: We offer placement testing at branch locations on certain days and hours of the week. If you know your DCCC ID number (that is, the number that starts with the letter "P") and have been accepted to the College, you can schedule an appointment at one of our branch locations by completing and submitting the Placement Test at Branch Locations Scheduling form. If you do not know your DCC ID number, please call either 610-359-5322 or 610-325-2776 to schedule an appointment.
- Remote Placement testing: To schedule a remote testing session, students should contact the testing center at email@example.com call 610-325-2776 .
- Monday to Thursday - Test times available between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Friday - Test times available between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- In-person Course Exams for online courses or for make-up or accommodation purposes (Instructor's permission required): To schedule an appointment, complete and submit the C2S Course Exam Scheduling Form. When scheduling, make sure to "Add a Course" for which you are scheduling to test.
- Monday to Thursday - 10 a.m., Noon, 4 p.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Friday - 10 a.m., Noon, 2p.m.
- Saturday - 10 a.m.
- In-person Pearson VUE :
- Monday to Saturday - for test times and registration information, visit the Pearson VUE website.
- In-person PRAXIS:
- Monday to Saturday - for test times and registration information, visit the ETS - PRAXIS website.
- In-person CLEP:
- Monday - 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
In-person TEAS (to register, visit the ATI TEAS website):
- Tuesday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Remote TEAS (to register, visit the ATI TEAS website):
- Thursday - 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
In-person Certiport and Intercollegiate exams: Monday to Friday - 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
To schedule a testing session, either onsite or remote, students can contact the testing center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-325-2776.
New Students entering the college and have already applied will then continue with the next initial step of the process.
- Placement Test
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
Currently enrolled students taking (traditional or online) courses at the College may be required to take a proctored exam, depending on the course and Instructor's requirements.
Type of Exams:
- Paper & Pencil exams (make-up)
- Online (computerized ) exams
- Distance Learning
(Non-DCCC Proctored Services)
The College's Testing Center also offers additional proctoring services for individuals from other institutions and organizations by appointment.
A $35.00 fee per test is required for up to 3 hours. Any examination that surpasses 3 hours will be charded and additional $35.00, for up to 6 hours total.
Contact the Testing Center, for more information.
Additional Proctoring Services
The College offers various state and federal accreditations and certification exams. (Type of exams are: ATI TEAS, CLEP, IT exams, American College, Excelsier College, evaluations systems, & etc.) The registration for these exams are handled through the Testing agency.
High School Equivalency
High School Equivalency Test (HiSet) are comparable with receiving a High School Diploma. The College offers two types of equivalency tests which have been approved to administer GED and HiSET. The College also hosts seasonal ACT Tests and weekly Residual (ACT) exams.