The College is open virtually to assist you while our physical locations are closed. Remote learning will continue through all spring and summer sessions. Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
Saturday - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.*
Sunday - Closed
* Closed Friday and Saturday during summer sessions
Due to COVID-19 precautions all Pearson VUE, Clep, Praxis, Intercollegiate, outside agency and other tests have been canceled and suspended until further notice.
All ATI TEAS exams will be administered online through remote proctoring.
All sessions are filled for the month of May and June. Additional session may become available for early July, this information will be available through ATI.
In order to register and schedule for the ATI TEAS exam, please log onto the ATI website, www.atitesting.com.
With remote testing you will need a computer with a webcam or a laptop with a built-in camera. (To verify your system requirements for the remote online testing for TEAS, please go throught his link: ATI TEAS - System Requirements)
For all Placement Testing inquiries or to schedule a remote testing session, please contact [email protected] or call 610-325-2776.
The Delaware County Community College Testing Center is located in the Academic Building, Room 4260 on the Marple Campus. Testing is also available at other campus locations. For more information, contact the Testing Center at 610-325-2776 or Assessment Services at 610-359-5322.
1. In order to take any test a College photo ID or current state photo ID is required.
2. Current students taking an exam, must know the instructor's name. You will be permitted to have with you only what your instructor has specified on the test direction sheet.
3. All tests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time. Please allow enough time to complete your test.
4. Appointments are required for any computer-based test. To schedule, contact the Testing Center at 610-325-2776.
Minors may not accompany anyone in the testing center and may not wait unattended on college property.
New Students entering the college and have already applied will then continue with the next initial step of the process.
- Placement Test
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
Currently enrolled students taking (traditional or online) courses at the College may be required to take a proctored exam, depending on the course and Instructor's requirements.
Type of Exams:
- Paper & Pencil exams (make-up)
- Online (computerized ) exams
- Distance Learning
The College's Testing Center also offers additional proctoring services for individuals from other institutions and organizations by appointment.
- A $35 testing fee per test is Required.
Contact the Testing Center, for more information.
The College offers various state and federal accreditations and certification exams. (Type of exams are: ATI TEAS, CLEP, IT exams, American College, Excelsier College, evaluations systems, & etc.) The registration for these exams are handled through the Testing agency.
High School Equivalency Test (HiSet) are comparable with receiving a High School Diploma. The College offers two types of equivalency tests which have been approved to administer GED and HiSET. The College also hosts seasonal ACT Tests and weekly Residual (ACT) exams.