Beginning with the Summer I session and going forward, vaccination will no longer be required for students, faculty and staff. However, certain divisions, such as Allied Health & Nursing, may have specific vaccine/masking requirements. Masking is optional at all College locations. Learn More >>
Paying for College Information Night
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2016
Time: 6 p.m.
Delaware County Community College
Marple Campus | STEM Center
Auditorium, Room 1403
901 South Media Line Road
Media, PA 19063
Find the money you need to help pay for college. Prospective students and families are welcome. If you are new to the process of financial aid or need a re-fresher, this event is a great way to learn how to make the most out of the process.
- How, when and where to apply for financial aid
- Scholarships, grants and loans
- Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Payment plans and much more
- April 1 is the priority deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for summer classes
- July 1 is the priority deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for fall classes
Please complete the following form to register to attend.