Paralegal Information Session
Starting this fall, the Paralegal Studies Program will offer its Paralegal Studies Certificate Program on Saturdays at the College’s Upper Darby Center. Come learn about this new, flexible option for working adults as well as about the Paralegal profession and the College’s robust Paralegal Studies Program, which includes both a certificate and associate degree program. Both programs are approved by the American Bar Association and include a combination of academic courses, internship opportunities and workshops tailored toward assisting students in finding permanent employment.
The paralegal profession offers an exciting and challenging career that is considered one of the fastest growing occupations in the United States. In May 2011, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicted an 18 percent growth for paralegals and legal assistants in the U.S. from 2010 to 2020. The Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry projected a 17.1 percent growth in Pennsylvania.
At the information session attendees will:
- Gain insight into the College’s Paralegal Studies program
- Learn about the new Saturday certificate program
- Discover what it takes to pursue a paralegal career
- Meet members of the College’s expert Paralegal Studies faculty
- Hear from current students and alumni about their experience in the program
- Have questions answered about financial aid and the application process from a College admissions representative=
Saturday, April 22 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Delaware County Community College
Upper Darby Center
Barclay Square Shopping Center
1570 Garrett Road
Upper Darby, PA 19082
Seating is limited. Please register in advance by completing the form below or calling 610-723-4000.