Most Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 courses will be held online or as hybrid (classroom/online). Certain courses that require a hands-on component will be held in-person. The College is open to assist you both virtually and at some select physical locations. Visit dccc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
How to Login to delaGATE for the First Time as an Employee
1. In an internet browser, navigate to https://delagate.dccc.edu
2. Enter in your DCCCid and password and click Login
3. Your initial delaGATE password is temporary and you will now be prompted to change it. Click Continue
4. Create a new password that meets the following complexity requirements:
- Must be at least 12 characters long
- Must have at least 1 lowercase character
- Must have at least 1 uppercase character
- Must have at least 1 numeric character
- Must have at least 1 special character
5. Once you have met the complexity requirements, all the red x’s will turn into green checks and you can click on Set Password
6. If your password was successfully set, you will see the following window. Click the link that says, Click here to try to continue logging in
7. Please read and then Accept or Decline the DCCC Network, Computer, and Internet Use Policy. Accepting the policy will take you to delaGATE. Declining the policy will take you back to the login screen.
8. You are now successfully logged into delaGATE!