Summer and Fall Registration Begins March 25
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • March 14, 2013)—Don’t miss out on the classes you need this summer and fall. Registration for summer I, summer II and fall courses at Delaware County Community College begins March 25. Register early to get the classes you want and get a jumpstart on your education.
This summer, the College is offering an extended menu of online courses in addition to hybrid and on-campus classes. There are more than 60 online courses to choose from, including Introduction to Business, Statistics, Principles of Marketing and English Composition. Traditional on-campus and hybrid courses are being offered as well. Summer I courses run from May 28 to July 3 and summer II runs from July 8 to August 15. Fall courses, including online, hybrid and on-campus offerings, begin September 3. Courses are offered at these convenient locations:
- Brandywine Campus (443 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA)
- Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA)
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
- Upper Darby Center (1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA)
To enroll in a degree or certificate program, all you need to do is apply. Applying for admission is easy, and College staff members are available to assist with the process. The College offers reasonable tuition, financial aid and scholarships. New students must apply for admission before registering and can start the application at www.dccc.edu/register. Visiting students are welcome and encouraged to enroll and can learn more at: www.dccc.edu/visiting-students.
Current students may register online using delaGATE, the College’s official student communications portal, or in person at the Marple Campus and Southeast Center in Delaware County or at the Downingtown Campus, Exton Center or Pennocks Bridge Campus in Chester County.
Final dates for registration:
- Summer I registration ends at 8 p.m. on May 22
- Summer II registration ends at 8 p.m. on July
- Fall registration ends at 8 p.m. on August 28
For more information and to register, visit www.dccc.edu/register or call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222).
# # #