Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access student resources and support, including information about federal relief funding for eligible students during the pandemic.
Register Now for Fall Accelerated Courses
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Michelle Tooker, Public Relations
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA)—Registration for fall mid-semester accelerated courses at Delaware County Community College is underway. These intensive, eight-week credit courses begin October 16 and will help students reach their educational goals more quickly. The session runs until December 10, and courses are offered at several College locations.
With the College’s accelerated fall session, students can get a jumpstart on their education without waiting until the start of spring classes. Classes are offered in many disciplines, including accounting, business, computer science, culinary arts, criminal justice, education, English and others. Some hybrid and fully online courses are also available.
Classes are offered at the following College locations:
- Brandywine Campus (443 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA)
- Downingtown Campus (100 Bond Drive, Downingtown, PA)
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
- Upper Darby Center (1570 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA)
Limited seats are available and courses are filling up quickly, so don’t delay. For more information and to register, visit www.dccc.edu/accelerated or call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222).
# # #