Register Now for Fall Accelerated 2 Classes
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • September 23, 2015)—There’s still time to register for fall courses at Delaware County Community College—don’t miss out. Fall Accelerated 2 courses run October 21-December 14. The last day to register is October 16.
With the College’s accelerated fall session, students can get a jumpstart on their education without waiting until the start of spring classes. Classes are offered both during the day and evening in many disciplines, including accounting, business, computer science, criminal justice, English, mathematics and others. Some hybrid and fully online courses are also available.
Accelerated fall classes are offered online and at the following College locations:
- Exton Center (906 & 912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA)
- Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media, PA)
- Pennocks Bridge Campus (280 Pennocks Bridge Road, West Grove, PA)
- Phoenixville Campus (1580 Charlestown Road, Phoenixville, PA)
- Southeast Center (2000 Elmwood Avenue, Curtis Building, Sharon Hill, PA)
Limited seats are available and courses are filling up quickly, so don’t delay. For more information and to register, visit www.dccc.edu/accelerated or call 1-877-912-DCCC (1-877-912-3222).