Don't Miss Paralegal Career Night on October 1
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • September 9, 2015)— Interested in the paralegal field? Come learn about the profession and Delaware County Community College’s Paralegal Studies certificate and associate degree programs at Paralegal Career Night on October 1 at 6 p.m. at the Marple Campus (901 S. Media Line Road, Media). Both programs are approved by the American Bar Association and include a combination of academic courses, internship opportunities and workshops tailored toward assisting students in finding permanent employment.
The paralegal profession offers an exciting and challenging career that is considered one of the fastest growing occupations in the United States. In May 2011, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicted an 18 percent growth for paralegals and legal assistants in the US from 2010 to 2020. The Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry projected a 17.1 percent growth in Pennsylvania.
At Paralegal Career Night attendees will:
• Learn what it takes to have a paralegal career
• Gain insight about the College’s Paralegal Studies program
• Meet faculty legal experts
• Hear from current students and alumni about their experience in the program
• Have questions answered about financial aid and the application process from a College admissions representative
To register for the event, visit www.dccc.edu/paralegal-night. If you have questions, call 610-723-400.