Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/vaccine-info for additional information.
Don't Miss Southeast Center Preview Night November 20
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Michelle Tooker, Public Relations
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA)—Prospective students and their families are invited to explore Delaware County Community College’s Southeast Center during a Preview Night on Wednesday, November 20, at 6 p.m. The Center is located right in Sharon Hill and offers an affordable, convenient education to local residents.
Preview Night will give prospective students a chance to:
- Tour the Southeast Center (located only minutes from Academy Park High School)
- Explore the College’s programs of study
- Learn about transferring
- Hear about high school dual enrollment
- Gain an overview of the admissions steps and how to apply
- Learn about financial aid opportunities including KEYS (a Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare program designed to help recipients of TANF and SNAP succeed in community college)
- Discover GED and community education courses
Admissions staff will be on-hand to answer questions and help guide individuals through the application process. Susan Scalzi, Assistant Professor of Allied Health, will also be available to discuss the Southeast Center’s Medical Billing Certificate, which is an 18-credit program that prepares individuals for a career as a medical biller in a variety of healthcare institutions.
The Southeast Center (located in the Folcroft Business Park Curtis Building at 2000 Elmwood Avenue in Sharon Hill) is one of three Delaware County Community College sites in Delaware County. It is accessible by public transportation, including SEPTA Bus 113, 114 and 115; Trolley Routes 101 and 102; and the Wilmington/Newark Line. The Center offers:
- Day and evening classes
- Credit courses, including general education classes
- Courses that lead to a certificate or associate degree
- Non-credit courses, including GED preparation courses
- Financial Aid opportunities
- On-site registration
The event begins promptly at 6 p.m. To register or for more information, call 610-723-4000.
# # #