Paralegal Career Night March 2
(Delaware and Chester Counties, PA • February 8, 2017)—Interested in the paralegal field? Then don’t miss Delaware County Community College’s Paralegal Career Night, where you can learn about the Paralegal Studies certificate and associate degree programs. Both programs are approved by the American Bar Association and include a combination of academic courses, internship opportunities and workshops focused on helping students find gainful employment. Paralegal Career Night will be held on Thursday, March 2 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the College’s Exton Center (912 Springdale Drive, Whiteland Business Park, Exton, PA) in Room 214.
Becoming a paralegal offers an exciting and challenging opportunity in a well-paying, fast-growing profession. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual salary for paralegals and legal assistants in the Philadelphia area is more than $50,000, and the field is expected to grow 8 percent over the next seven years.
Paralegal Career Night attendees will:
• Learn what it takes to become a paralegal
• Gain insight into the College’s Paralegal Studies programs
• Meet faculty with legal expertise
• Hear from current students and alumni about their experiences in the programs
• Learn about financial aid and the application process from an admissions representative
To register, visit dccc.edu/paralegal-night or call 610-723-4000.