Library Faculty Reserve Material Form
- College faculty may place personal or library owned materials on the
reserve shelf located behind the circulation desk in the library or in
the Learning resource center (LRC) at a specific branch campus.
- This form should be submitted one week prior to the date an item is
needed to be available for student borrowing. It is important to fill
in all fields requested. The items will be placed on reserve with the
- Faculty reserve items will be removed at the end of each semester and
returned to the instructor or replaced back into the library stacks.
- No items will remain on reserve for the summer semesters unless an
instructor is teaching and a new request form is sent. There are hard
copies of this form also available in the library.
- Please complete a separate form for each item.