Library Faculty Non-Print Hold Form
- Use of this form: College faculty may place a hold on any non-print item for use in their classroom on specific dates.
- 2 weeks before item is needed, Faculty will fill out this form with the dates they would like to view the item with their class.
- The form is attached to the item letting the circulation staff know when the item is needed.
- Students may also use this form to borrow an item for a class presentation.
- An updated college ID is required to use this service.