Corporate College|Better Business Begins Here
Corporate College at Delaware County Community College offers turnkey and custom training programs for businesses in Delaware and Chester Counties. With our dedicated program, area employers can access training for their specific needs from workforce development skills to computer training and advanced manufacturing. And coursework can be delivered at the College in a classroom or lab setting, at your location or, in some cases, online.
With Corporate College, it’s easy to help grow your business and contribute to the community and local economy by advancing the skills and improving the livelihood of your employees.
The Corporate College Advantage
- A project manager to make curriculum development, scheduling, delivery, and invoicing simple.
- Access to our network of subject-matter experts.
- A trusted business partner to ensure your success.
- Can deliver onsite at company location, virtually or at one of our many campus locations.
- Interactive, engaging sessions for small or large groups.
- Competitive, relevant content, quality and affordability.
- Training Grants available.
- Customizable content to meet your ever changing working environment.
What Employers Are Saying
"Delaware County Corporate College has been an instrumental partner in growing our workforce's quintessential skills. With the pandemic surprising us all, the development of our employees was even more important than ever before. The Corporate College team was there every step of the way and offered flexible courses that matched our employee's needs."Sarah Beaston
Training & Development IDEMIA
"Corporate College and DCCC, as a WEDnetPA partner, provided much needed assistance in navigating the waters of PA training grants. Their guidance has helped us secure employee training that has definitely improved our bottom line. We are truly appreciative of what Corporate College and DCCC have done for us."
Training Coordinator Cleveland-Cliffs Inc., Coatesville plant
Director, Corporate College
Workforce & Economic Development
Academic Building, Marple Campus