Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Tuesday, March 24
Sunday, March 15, 1 p.m.
Saturday, March 14, 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 3 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 10 a.m.
April 3, 2020
The following are some of the key operational changes in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- In accordance with Governor Wolf’s directive, the physical campuses and centers of the College will remain closed through April 30. However, all courses, student support services and College operations are occurring remotely. The College continues to serve students and the communities of Delaware and Chester Counties.
- All credit classes, both online and face-to-face, resumed on March 30 but are entirely online/remote, wherever possible, for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester.
- The IT Support Center team is available to assist you via remote support Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Saturday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- All clubs, athletics, student-related activities and external events are canceled for the remainder of the semester.
- The last day of Spring 2020 classes has been changed to Monday, May 11.
- Final exams are re-scheduled to Tuesday, May 12 through Friday, May 15.
- The College is exploring various options for graduation and will inform the College community once a decision has been made.
- All Summer 1 and Summer 12-Week classes will be offered entirely online/remote. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, Summer II classes may also be offered remotely. We will inform the College community once a decision has been made.
- The Municipal Police Academy pre-admission testing that was scheduled for April 25 and June 2 is canceled. Future testing dates are currently not available.
March 30: Last Day to Register for Spring 7-Week B (formerly Spring Accelerated 2) Classes
April 6 and 7: Veterans’ Priority Advising and Registration for Summer and Fall 2020 Classes
April 8: Current Student Registration Begins for Summer and Fall 2020 Classes
April 13: New Student Registration Begins for Summer and Fall 2020 Classes
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
March 30: Spring 7-Week B (formerly Spring Accelerated 2) Classes Begin (Entirely Online)
March 30: All Classes Resume (Entirely Online)
May 11: Spring, Spring 2 and Spring 7-Week B Classes End
May 12-15: Final Exams
The College is monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. We are in close contact with state and local health agencies to ensure that the College remains aware of all issues, concerns, guidelines, and protocols pertaining to the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, we continue to take measures to ensure the health and safety of all students, including a deep cleaning and sanitizing of all facilities, which has already been completed.
We will continue to keep you updated as we learn more. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to sign up for our emergency text alerts.
For the latest information about Coronavirus COVID-19, please refer to reliable sources, including:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) information
- World Health Organization
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Delaware County Resources
For more information regarding steps to prevent illness, visit the CDC website.