Please visit dccc.edu/coronavirus to access student resources and support information during the pandemic.
Book Rental Return Instructions
Because the college is closed again for COVID-19 concerns, all rented textbook returns must be shipped to the Marple Campus Bookstore. Students may use any shipping method they prefer as shipping costs are to be paid by the students. (The most cost effective method of shipping textbooks is Media Mail via the Post Office.) Fall textbooks should be returned by December 21.
Instructions for Returns
- Sign in using the email address associated with your rental books. If you received a reminder email, please use that one. If you don’t know your password, request a new one.
- Under your account, click rentals.
- In your Rental History, click Return by Mail.
- Confirm Rentals you wish to return.
- Confirm Address from which you are sending the books.
- Generate a packing slip then print a copy of the packing slip. If you don’t have a printer, please write on a piece of paper the following information from the packing slip: Name on the Account, Email on the account, Patron ID # (Located under the barcode, it’s the numbers after the zeroes). Please also include your phone number in case we encounter a problem.
All books must be shipped to
901 Media Line Rd,
Media, PA 19063
You may use any method of shipping you prefer. The most cost effective method of shipping the books is using Media Mail via the Post Office. Please keep a copy of any tracking information you receive.
** If you do not see rental books in your account, you may have used a different email address to rent. If you don’t have access to that email or don’t know what it is, email me and I’ll see if I can resolve the issue. Please let me know if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be safe and take care.