Face masks are required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. Effective January 1, 2022, proof of vaccination will be required for students, employees and visitors. Visit dccc.edu/vaccine-info for additional information.
What degree and certificate programs are available at Pennocks Bridge Center, West Grove?
Degree Programs are:
- Business Administration - General Business
- Communication Arts - Community Studies
- General Studies
- Health Studies - General Option
- Liberal Arts
- Medical Assistant
Career and Certificate Programs are:
- Automotive Technology and Safety Inspection
- Child Development Associate
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
For more information, visit Pennocks Bridge Center or call 610-869-5100.