Effective Thursday, August 5, face masks will be required in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status. View additional updates at dccc.edu/coronavirus.
When should I contact the Admissions Office?
Admissions is the first point of contact for prospective students wishing to apply to Delaware County Community College and for current students wishing to enroll in Nursing, Respiratory Therapy and Surgical Technology programs.
The Admissions Office provides:
- Campus Tours, Open Houses, and Information Sessions
- Applications for admission
- Course catalogs
- Course schedules
- International student admissions
- Nursing admissions
- Respiratory Therapy admissions
- Surgical Technology admissions
- Scholarship applications
For more information go to Admissions Office or call 610-359-5050.