Beginning with the Summer I session and going forward, vaccination will no longer be required for students, faculty and staff. However, certain divisions, such as Allied Health & Nursing, may have specific vaccine/masking requirements. Masking is optional at all College locations. Learn More >>
Student Clubs & Organizations
Are you looking for a club that links to your major?
Consider the Business Society, Psychology Club or other special-interest clubs. To gain valuable hands-on experience in your field, look to our student newspaper or New Media Lab. And if you want to connect with like-minded students, check out groups such as the Black Student Union, LGBTQ+ Club or Multicultural Club.
Develop skills for your career, pursue your personal interests and have fun with your fellow students.
|Agora||Hotel and Restaurant Management|
|American Sign Language Club||LatinX Student Association|
|Art and Design Club||LGBTQ+ Club|
|Badminton Club||Math Club|
|Black Student Union||Multicultural Club|
|Business Society||National Technical Honor Society|
|Campus Bible Fellowship||Nurses Club|
|Computer Science Club||Paralegal Club|
|Club GLORIA: Pennocks Bridge||Performing Arts Club|
|Creative Writing Club||Psychology Club|
|Dance Team||Sexuality and Gender Awareness Club (SAGA): Pennocks Bridge|
|DCCC Band||Social Work Club|
|Engineering Club||Student Veterans of DCCC|
|Fashion Club||Surgical Technologists Club|
|History Club||Women in STEM (WiSTEM)|
|The Communitarian Student Newspaper||Student Government Association|
|Pegasus Magazine||New Media Lab|
|Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society|
How do I join a club or organization?
- Contact the Campus Life Office and tell us your name, address, phone number and interests. We’ll connect you with the club(s) that are right for you.
- Contact the club leader or advisor.
- Check the SIS (Student Information System), TVIS (Television Information System) and bulletin boards for information about club meetings.
- Attend the Student Activities Expo at the beginning of each semester. Representatives from all the clubs and organizations are there to answer questions and help you find a group that interests you!
- Check the organization and club boards outside the Student Center, Room 1180 on the Marple Campus.
- Some organizations have membership requirements. Please check with the advisor for additional information.
- For sports clubs, contact the Athletics Office.
How do I form a club?
Don’t see what you’re looking for in our list of clubs and organizations? Start your own club! The Campus Life Office can help you plan and form a new club, revitalize an inactive club, recruit members, secure funding, and more. To learn more and to review General Club Guidelines and Responsibilities, contact the Director of Campus Life.